3B Barranco’s Bed and Breakfast Terms & Conditions
Check-in & Check-out
Check in: 12:00 hrs – Check out: 10:00 hrs
Early check in:
- Since we only have 16 rooms we cannot guarantee the availability for an early check in. If you arrive before 10:00 hrs it is most probable that the rooms are still occupied and you may have to wait for your room to be available.
- Early check in free of charge is possible not earlier than 8:00 hrs, and only in case we have a room available, but we cannot guarantee it.
- If you need to guarantee the availability of your room for an early check in, we recommend that you reserve it since the night before.
Late check out:
- Late check out free of charge is possible until 12:00 hs, depending on availability, that can be confirmed the night before.
- If you would like to keep the room for a Day Use we can confirm the availability of the room and the corresponding rate the night before.
- If you need to guarantee the availability of your room for a late check out or day use, we recommend that you reserve it for one more night.
Rates, Taxes and Fees
Rates include Breakfast.
Rates include 10% service rate.
Foreign tourists are exempt from the VAT tax by presenting at Check In their passport with the stamp of entry to the country (maximum stay in Peru: 60 days).
Your Credit Card is requested only to guarantee the reservation; we will not make any charge in advance.
You can cancel your reservation without cost up to 2 days before your arrival date.
We will charge the equivalent of one night stay in case of cancellation after the deadline or in case of no show.
Payment method and conditions
You can pay your reservation at the time of check out.
Payment can be done in US Dollars or in Soles.
We accept Cash or Credit Card (VISA, AMEX, MASTER CARD)
Our rates are set in US Dollars. If you prefer to pay in Soles, the current exchange rate on the date of payment applies.
Families with small children or babies
The rooms of the hotel are not appropriate for families with small children.
All the rooms are standard sized and the capacity is for two people maximum, there is no enough place for extra beds or cribs.
We do not have connecting rooms.
The rooms do not have the necessary facilities to take good care of small children or babies.
The facilities of the hotel are not appropriate for small children because we do not have safe play areas; the open areas are not safe for a kid to walk alone and free.
This limitation is due to the capacity of our common areas. Our cafeteria and living room do not have the capacity to attend a group properly.
Therefore, we are not able to provide the quality service we are used to, to large parties.
All guests must register at check in presenting a valid Identification Document (passport, DNI)
We have a strict policy regarding visitors into the rooms. For your own safety only registered guests are allowed into the rooms. Visitors are not allowed into the rooms at any time.
Pets are not allowed.
Please respect the peace and rest of other guests, especially between 10pm and 8am.
We appreciate your cooperation to make yours and everyone’s stay pleasant.